On this page, you’ll find regularly updated information about both locations: West AVL + Downtown.
Haywood Taproom in West Asheville
With heavily increased procedures and systems, we have officially re-opened the West Asheville taproom at a reduced capacity! Since we opened, we’ve adapted with team and customer feedback and successfully provided an environment where people feel safe and relaxed – inside and out. Check our current hours HERE, and enjoy a beer inside the taproom or on the patios.
Tap Lounge + Venue in Downtown Asheville
With heavily increased procedures and systems, we are now booking private events for up to 60ppl! For more information on how to book an event with us (your birthday, office holiday party, wedding, etc) please email Carrie-Ann at [email protected]
We’ve adapted the beautiful space with team and customer feedback and successfully provided an environment where people feel safe and relaxed – inside and out. We’ll be opening the downtown taproom on the weekends for now whenever we don’t have a private event booked. We’ll always update the weekends hours on our facebook page and our website by Friday morning each week. To-Go beer will also always be available whenever we’re open to the public. Check our current hours HERE, and enjoy a beer inside the Tap Lounge or on the back patio. Or, join us every Wednesday night from 4-8pm for “LOCALS NIGHT” with weekly specials! For more information, check out our Facebook event here.
Things look a lot different in each of the taprooms, our policies have changed in order to provide the highest level of cleanliness so that guests can feel safe in our space. Please read below:
- What you can expect:
- Properly distanced tables with a max of 6 chairs
- A reduced capacity allowed in the taproom, including staff
- Designated staff for hosting, serving, and cleaning (please wait to be seated)
- New taproom flow eliminating gathering at the bar, or any other communal areas
- Continued welcome of outside food. See below.
- You can always call the taproom to see if we have space available: (828) 505-4177
- To-Go beer service whenever the taproom is open, including cans, freshly poured growlers, and bottles.
- What we need from you:
- Masks will be required when inside and ordering at the bar, and can be removed while seated.
- Children and pets must remain at the table at all times
- To keep contact at a minimum, we ask that only 1 person from each party approach the bar at a time
- FOOD: YES! Please remove your trash from your table when you leave, and place it in the bins outside the doors as you exit. At Haywood, we have food served in the taproom Mon-Sat from Gan Shan West. Simply scan the QR code on your table for the menu and order!
- Please respect others’ space and stay 6 feet away
This has proven to be the most responsible way to operate during this time, and we will be evaluating on a daily (probably hourly) basis. As any changes are made we will update everyone as soon as we can. Following us on social media and/or joining our email list (we send very few!) will help you stay up to date with our offerings. We thank you for your support through this, we wouldn’t be here without it. Your patience and understanding while we navigate getting back into business is invaluable. We can’t wait to see you!