** An update about re-opening our taproom **
With heavily increased procedures and systems, we have officially re-opened the taproom at a reduced capacity! Since we opened, we’ve adapted with team and customer feedback and successfully provided an environment where people feel safe and relaxed – inside and out. Check our current hours HERE, and enjoy a beer inside the taproom or on the patios.
Things look a lot different in the taproom, our policies have changed in order to provide the highest level of cleanliness so that guests can feel safe in our space. Please read below:
- What you can expect:
- Properly distanced tables with a max of 6 chairs
- A reduced capacity allowed in the taproom, including staff
- Designated staff for hosting, serving, and cleaning (please wait to be seated)
- New taproom flow eliminating gathering at the bar, or any other communal areas
- Continued welcome of outside food. See below.
- You can always call the taproom to see if we have space available: (828) 505-4177
- To-Go beer service whenever the taproom is open, including cans, freshly poured growlers, and bottles.
- What we need from you:
- Masks will be required when inside and ordering at the bar, and can be removed while seated.
- Children and pets must remain at the table at all times
- To keep contact at a minimum, we ask that only 1 person from each party approach the bar at a time
- FOOD: YES! Please remove your trash from your table when you leave, and place it in the bins outside the doors as you exit.
- Please respect others’ space and stay 6 feet away
This has proven to be the most responsible way to operate during this time, and we will be evaluating on a daily (probably hourly) basis. As any changes are made we will update everyone as soon as we can. Following us on social media will help you stay up to date with our offerings. We thank you for your support through this, we wouldn’t be here without it. Your patience and understanding while we navigate getting back into business is invaluable. We can’t wait to see you!
Downtown Tap Lounge + Venue: Fridays only, 4-6pm, 828-505-8305 (TO-GO SERVICE)