**GET YOUR BEER DELIVERED HERE. Crowlers, Growlers, 4-Packs, and Bottles.
With heavily increased procedures and systems and adapting to feedback- we are successfully providing an environment where people feel safe and relaxed – inside and out at BOTH TAPROOMS. Plus, properly worn masks are required whenever you’re not seated at your table. At either location, you can grab to-go, or enjoy a beer inside the taproom, on the patios with heaters, or on the NEW ROOFTOP DECK at Haywood.
While striving for your every visit to be extra special, and in consideration of everyone’s varied affects of the pandemic we roll out three exciting offers to our loyal supporters and fans.
“Case of The Monday’s” Cowboy style. Gallop into Humpday with a case of Cowboy Poet for just $60 every Monday at Haywood (while supplies last.)
“Local’s Night” has become “Local’s Month” with $8 growler refills and $3 pints every day we’re open at Broadway. Check out regular Tap Lounge hours. Charcuterie Night specials on Sundays as usual – two draft pints and a board for just $20.
“Pint Night at Haywood” every Tuesday enjoy $4 core pours!
Support your local small businesses.
It is absolutely possible to remain safe and still preserve and enjoy all the delicious food and beverage options 828 has to offer if we stick together, follow guidelines and support our local small businesses.
“Haywood” in West Asheville
Check our current hours HERE.
Our fabulous neighbors, Gan Shan West deliver right to your table. Pizza Mind and Owl Bakery also share our courtyard and can be ordered and brought in. Plus, we have light snacks and even charcuterie boards!
“Broadway” in Downtown Asheville
Check our current hours HERE,
Charcuterie Boards are available to purchase, along with a small assortment of additional snacks.
Things look a lot different in each of the taprooms, our policies have changed in order to provide the highest level of cleanliness so that guests can feel safe in our space. Please read below:
- What you can expect:
- Properly distanced tables with a max of 6 chairs
- As of December and until further notice, ‘last call’ at 9pm and doors close at 10.
- A reduced capacity allowed in the taproom, including staff
- Designated staff for hosting, serving, and cleaning (please wait to be seated)
- New taproom flow eliminating gathering at the bar, or any other communal areas
- Continued welcome of outside food. See below.
- You can always call the taproom to see if we have space available: (828) 505-4177
- To-Go beer service whenever the taproom is open, including cans, freshly poured growlers, and bottles.
- Three outdoor seating areas including a rooftop deck. Heaters provided on the ground level seating areas.
- What we need from you:
- Masks will be required when inside and ordering at the bar, and can be removed while seated when you’re actively eating or drinking.
- Children and pets must remain at the table at all times
- To keep contact at a minimum, we ask that only 1 person from each party approach the bar at a time
- FOOD: YES! Please remove your trash from your table when you leave, and place it in the bins outside the doors as you exit. At Haywood, we have food served in the taproom Mon-Sat from Gan Shan West. Simply scan the QR code on your table for the menu and order!
- Please respect others’ space and stay 6 feet away
This has proven to be the most responsible way to operate during this time, and we will be evaluating on a daily (probably hourly) basis. As any changes are made we will update everyone as soon as we can. Following us on social media and/or joining our email list (we send very few!) will help you stay up to date with our offerings. We thank you for your support through this, we wouldn’t be here without it. Your patience and understanding while we navigate getting back into business is invaluable. We can’t wait to see you!